Evolving | Innovative | Compliant
Corruda offer a compliant CIS Payroll solution that handles all of the time consuming paperwork for you. Allowing you the freedom and flexibility of working under your own name, and taking away the worry of complying with HMRC’s many rules and regulations.
Corruda Is A CIS Umbrella
- We are registered with HMRC for CIS.
- A monthly summary will be sent to you of gross and net payments made into your account.
- As part of our additional services, Corruda offer assistance in preparing your year-end tax return for a small additional cost.
How Much Tax Must Be Paid Under CIS?
There are three rates of tax deductions that a contractor has to consider when they are paying a subcontractor. The employed contractor will be contacted by HMRC to shed light on the rate of tax to apply to your pay during the verification process.
Tax Deduction Rates:
- 20% for registered subcontractors
- 30% for unregistered subcontractors
- 0% if the subcontractor has a ‘gross payment’ status which means deductions do not have to be made
What Type of Work Is Covered by CIS?
CIS covers most construction work for permanent or temporary buildings as well as civil engineering work based in the UK and some surrounding territory.
CIS construction work includes:
- Preparing of the worksite, e.g. laying foundations and providing access works
- Demolition of buildings
- Dismantling of infrastructure
- Building work.
- Alterations, repairs and decorating.
- Installing systems for lighting, power, heating, water, and ventilation.
- Cleaning of buildings after construction
Why Should I Consider An Umbrella?
Corruda’s Payroll is an expert CIS umbrella company with years of experience in the industry with solutions to help you so you can focus on your work. The sector is changing, take the necessary steps, protect the employee.
Our company solution is fast, easy and compliant – you always get paid on time – and there is support for you every step of the way.
Your payroll is handled, so you, your agency and end client can concentrate on the work at hand.
Our CIS payroll service is used because we are:
- Experts in CIS umbrella payroll service
- Low and competitive margin
- Our company is with you every step of the way
- An end to end payroll solution that takes care of all the paperwork so you have no tax worries
- Our staff are trained in al services to keep you up to date with the latest legal developments
Construction Industry Scheme Services
Our service is seamless and we are with you every step of the way. You receive your take home pay on time every single week and a simple self assessment tax form needs submitted at the end of the year, we can help you with all of that too.
If you are a contractor that employs subcontractors or an individual subcontractor, get in touch today to hear more about how we can help you stay compliant, the construction industry scheme could be for you so you can focus on work.
Can you afford the fine if HMRC decides your self-employed operatives are CIS non-compliant?
Run your numbers through our liability calculator and see how big a risk you are taking.